At nearly 27 acres, Miami Worldcenter is at the epicenter of the city surrounded by High street retail which is thriving in downtowns across the country. It offers more of an urban shopping and dining experience like that of Soho, Rodeo Drive and Lincoln Center and provides a true center to the city. Miami Worldcenter’s high street retail will boast large. storefronts, upscale brands, and a vibrant atmosphere from morning until night. With over 400,000 Sq Ft of retail, 600, 000 Sq FT of Convention Space, more than 30,000 Sq Ft of public plazas and parks. Miami Worldcenter is a confluence of shopping, art, entertainment, culture and transportation, and PARAMOUNT is in the at the center of it all, surrounded by a Concentration of art, culture, and entertainment places. DeveloperDaniel Kodsi,Art Falcone,Nitin Motwani.
Architect: Elkus Manfredi Architects.
Interior Design: ID & Design International.
PARAMOUNT MIAMI WORLDCENTER
- Number of residences 500 plus
- Residences: Levels 7-54.
- Penthouses and Duplex 46 to 54
- Typical Floor plate | Level 11-45
- 13 Residences per Floor
- Resort-style amenities
- Resort pools on 7th Floor Amenities Deck, Sunrise Pool on the 56th Flor and Infinity pool on 58th Floor
- Floating cabanas
- Floating island pods
- Urban Park
- Large walking paths
- Seating garden
- Barbeque Area
- Relaxation lounge, Conservatory, Outdoor Lounge with seating and gardens.
- Outdoor Bath Gardens ,Steam Showers, Yoga Studio, Treatment rooms, Hair/Nail Bar.
Indoor Sports Center
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, Boxing Studio, Aerobics Area. Soccer Field, 2 tennis field, half basketball field, racket ball field.
- Kids Play Room, Recreation lounge, Jam Room with Recording Studio.
- Poolside Bungalows, Summer Kitchen with BBQ ,Floating, Sunken Pods with fire pits, Children’s Playground, Soccer Field, Tennis courts, Dog Park, Jogging Path.
Residences and Sizes
- 1 Bedroom + Den | 2 Bath
- 2 Bedroom + Den | 3 Bath
- 3 Bedroom + Den | 4 Bath
- Interior: 1,294 sq. ft /Outdoor: 197 sq. ft./ Total: 1,491 sq. ft.
- Interior: 1,753 sq. ft /Outdoor: 199 sq. ft./ Total: 1,952 sq. ft.
- Interior: 2,320 sq. ft /Outdoor: 291 sq. ft./ Total: 2,611 sq. ft.
- 1 Bed + den / 2 Bath | starting from the mid - $640,000’s
- 2 Bed + den / 3 Bath | starting from the $859,000’s
- 3 Bed + den / 4 Bath | starting from the $1,200,000’s
- 30% at Contract.
- 10% at Pouring of concrete of 6th floor (February 2017).
- 10% at Pouring of concrete of 58th floor (December 2017).
- 50% at Closing (December 2018).
- The Worldcenter will be ready on December, 2018.